- Abdi, Z. (2014). The role and function of mass media in the design of environmental issues, Journal of Social Welfare, 14(55): 315-347.
- Adhami, A. A., Akbarzadeh, A. (2011). Investigating the Effective Cultural Factors on Environmental Protection in Tehran (Case Study: Tehran, 5th and 18th Districts). Journal of Sociology, 1(1): 38-45.
- Ajdari, A. (2003). Cultural Development and the Environment, Journal of the Environmental Protection Agency, 39(80): 28.
- Azad-Khani, P. (2017). Investigating the Role of Environmental Knowledge and Knowledge in Creating Sustainable Ecotourism (Case Study: Ilam City). Journal of Sustainability, development and environment. 4(1): 83-97.
- Azad-Khani, P., Sadat Nezhad, M., Sharfkhani, J. (2018). Study of environmental education and environmental protection behavior of high school students in Ilam city. Journal of Human and the environment. 16(1): 139-153.
- Batebi M., Soltani, Sh. (2013). Strategies for increasing the participation of rural women in Iran's environmental management. Journal of Agriculture and Sustainable Development, 47: 23-29.
- Chakraborty,D., and Mukherjee, S. (2013). How do Trade and Investment Flows Affect Environmental Sustainability? Evidencefrom Panel Data". Environmental Development. 6: 34-47.
- Elbasha, E. and Roe, T (1996). "On EndogenousGrowth: the Implications of Environmental Externalities". Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 31: 240–268.
- Environmental Performance Index (EPI) report, (2014). Available in: http://epi.yale.edu/epi/country-profile/iran.Access in: 04/16/2015Evidence, Princeton UniversityPress.
10. Ghorbani, M., and Firooz Zare, A. (2008). An Introduction to Environmental Valuation. Ferdowsi University Press, Mashhad.
11. Islamzadeh, V. (2003). Introduction to the sociology of the environment. Publishing of Green Organization of Islamic Labor Party.
12. Kamali-Mohajer, M., Farahani, B. (2012). Environmental culture A strategy for the development of sustainable tourism, the first national tourism and nature tourism conference in Iran.
13. Kiani, F., Ansari, R., Sanctification, A. (2015). Economic, social and environmental effects of Hegmatan Cement Factory on Shanjarin Village.Quarterly journal of space economics and rural development. Year 4, Issue 2, Pages 133-144.
14. Kiani-Sulmi, P., Shaterian, M. (2017) Identification of socio-cultural factors affecting environmental protection (Case study: Citizens of Kashan). Quarterly Journal of Environmental Education and Sustainable Development. 6(2): 101-115.
15. Maleki, S., and Saiedi, J. (2016). Environmental Dimension and Urban Environment Status in Iran's Development Plans.Urban Management Studies. 8(27): 69-89.
16. Marzso, S. (1980). Toward interdisciplinary environmental education proceeding of the international. Seminar education and environment some ideas on the interdisciplinary nature of the environmental education.
17. Metcalf, A. Y. (2012). Green culture: The impact of employee environmental culture. Southeast Decision Sciences Institute Conference, Hilton Columbia Center Columbia, South Carolina, February 29 – March 2, 2012.
18. Nath,B.(2003). Education for Sustainable Development: The Johannesburg Summit and Beyond, Environment, Development and Sustainability, 5, pp. 231–254.
19. Ramezani- GhavamAbadi, M. H. (2012). Strategic study of environmental education in Iran: necessities and bottlenecks. Strategic Magazine. 21(65): 233 -257.
20. Rao, B. B. (2010). Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian.Countries with an Extended Solow Model". Economic Modeling, 27: 46-53.
21. Salehi, S.A. Imam-Gholi, L. (2009). Empirical study of the relationship between knowledge and 012environmental behaviors (Study of urban and rural areas of Sanandaj city) Iranian Journal of Social Issues. Volume 3. Number 1. P. 121-147
22. Salehnia, M. Hayati, BH, Mola'i, M. (2016). Identification of Effective Factors on Environmental Behavior of Urmia Lake Basin Residents: Application of Factor Analysis Method, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development Research, Volume 47, Issue 2, Pages 343-354.
23. Schumacher, I. (2013). The indigenous formation of an environmental culture. Working Paper, Ipag Business School.
24. Shahnoushi, M., Abdollahi, A. (2008). An analysis of the environmental culture of the people of Isfahan and some of the factors affecting it. Journal of Humanities Research, University of Isfahan, 23: 15-34.
25. Shobeiri, M., Hemmati, Z. (2015). An Analysis of the Components of Promoting Environmental Culture (Case Study: Citizens of Shiraz City). Quarterly Journal of Cultural Studies of Iran, 8(4): 197-215.