- Abrokwah, L. A. (2017). Studies on sweet potato viruses from the major sweet potato growing agro-ecologies of Ghana. An M.Sc Thesis Submitted to the Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi School of Graduate Studies.http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/10370.
- Ahmed, M.T., Nath, S.C., Sorwar, M.A and Rashid, M. H. (2015). Cost-effectiveness and resource use efficiency of sweet potato in Bangladesh. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development. 2(2):026-031.
- Barclay, K., Voyer, M., Mazur, N., Payne, A.M., Mauli. S ., Kinch, J., Fabinyi, M and Smith, G. (2017).The importance of qualitative social research for effective fisheries management. Fisheries Research,186, (2):426-438.
- Barman. S.C., Islam, R and Hossain, M. D. I. (2002). Resource use efficiency at farm level potato production in two selected areas of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Resources,27(3): 485-495.
- El Sheikha, A.F and Ray, R.C. (2017).Potential impacts of bioprocessing of sweet potato: Review.Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition 57(3): 455-471.
- Ezin, V., Quenum, F, Roméo.,Bodjrenou, R.H , Chabrolle M., Kpanougo, I , Emeric M. Kochoni,G ., Chabi, B.I and Ahanchede, A. (2018). Assessment of production and marketing constraints and value chain of sweet potato in the municipalities of Dangbo and Bonou. Agriculture and Food Security, 7(15):2-12.
- Food and Agriculture Organization, FAO Database. (2013). FAO Rome, Italy, 2013.
- Gona, A., Mohammed. I and Tanko, L. (2009). Resource use efficiency of the food meal industry in Sokoto State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 23rd Annual National Conference of Farm Management Society of Nigeria held at Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto on 14th-17th December, pp 57-62.
- Husain, S and Islam, M. S. I. (2016). A test for the Cobb Douglas production function in manufacturing sector: The case of Bangladesh. International Journal of Business and Economics Research, 5(5): 149-154.
10. Lim T.K. (2016). Ipomoea batatas. In: Edible Medicinal and Non-Medicinal Plants. Springer, Dordrecht. DOIhttps://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-017-7276-1_5.
11. Maio, F.D.I., Rem, P.C., Balde, K and Polder, M. (2017).Measuring resource efficiency and circular economy: A market value approach. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 122:163-171.
12. Mohammed. U. S., Ojo, M.A., Ibrahim, F.D and Yakop, K.M. (2010). Estimation of resource productivity in Irish potato production in Jos South local government area of Plateau State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 11th Annual National Conference of National Association of Agricultural Economists of held at Federal University of Technology, Minna on 30thNov-3rd December, Pp 231.
13. Norhidayu, A., Nur-Syazwani, M.,Radzil, R.H.M ., Amin, I.Z.M and Balu, N. (2017). The production of crude palm oil in Malaysia. International Journal of Economics and Management, 11 (S3): 591-606.
14. Nzaro, G.M. (2018). Screening for salt stress tolerance, in vitro regenerability and relative growth among selected Kenyan sweet potato Ipomoea Batatas L. Lam Genotypes. A Ph.D Thesis Submitted to the School of Pure and Applied Sciences of Kenyatta University.
15. Ocho, F.L.,Yadessa , G.B., Abdissa, F.M and Bekele., A.E (2017).Why does food insecurity persist in Ethiopia? Trends, challenges and prospects of food security in Ethiopia. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics, 9(12):341-354.
16. Ogbonna, M.C., Anyaegbunam, H.N.,Madu, T.U and Ogbonna, R.A. (2009). Income and factor analysis of sweet potato landrace production in Ikom agricultural zone of Cross River State, Nigeria Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics,1(6): 132-136.
17. Rahman, S. A; Ogungbile, A.O and Taba. R (2002). Factors affecting adoption of icsvill and icsv 400 sorghum varieties in Guinea and Sudan Savannah of Nigeria. Journal of Crop Research, Agroforestry and EUVICO. Pp 211.
18. Sarker, B., Majumder, S and Sayem, S.M (2018). Resource-use efficiency in watermelon production in the Patuakhali District, Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Agricultural and Horticultural Research, 1(3): 1-8.
19. Tewe,O.O., Oyeniyi. F.F and Abu, O.A. (2003). Sweet potato production, utilization and marketing in Nigeria social sciences Department. International potato centre (CIP) Lima, Peru. Retrieved from http/www.iita.org 46pp.
20. Yusuf, A and Wuyah, Y.T (2015). Economic analysis of small scale sweet potato production in Zaria Local Government Area of Kaduna State. American Journal of Economics, Finance and Management 1(3):171-178.