- Akinloye, J.F. and Banji, O. A. (2011). Roles of Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Commodity Associations (CAs) and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Agricultural Extension in Nigeria. Agricultural Extension in Nigeria. ARMTI, Ilorin, Nigeria. 293p
- Aliguma, L., Magala, D and Lwasa, S. (2007). “Uganda: Connecting small-scale producers to markets: The case of the Nyabyumba United Farmers Group in Kabale district, Regoverning Markets Innovative Practice series.” IIED, London.
- Bathgate, T. and Romios, P. (2011). Consumer Participation in Health: Understanding Consumers as Social Participants. La Trobe University: Institute for Social Participation and Health Issues Centres.
- Daniel, P., Surridge, M. and Thomas, S. (2003). Community development using facilitators http://www.patriciadaniel.org.uk/ Accessed June 21, 2020
- Ekong, E. E. (2010). Rural Sociology. Dove Educational Publishers, Uyo, Nigeria. Pp. 130-142.
- Etwire, P.M., Dogbe, W., Wiredu, A.N, Martey, E., Etwire, E., Owusu R.K, and Wahaga, E. (2013). Factors Influencing Farmer’s Participation in Agricultural Projects: The case of the Agricultural Value Chain Mentorship Project in the Northern Region of Ghana. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development. 4 (10):36-43
- Forsyth, D.R. (2006). Group Dynamics. Thomson publishers. University of Richmond va USA. pp25.
- Gibson, R.W., Byamukama, E., Mpembe, I. Kayongo, J. Mwanga, R.O. (2008),“Working with farmer groups in Uganda to develop new sweet potato cultivars: decentralisation and building on traditional approaches”, Euphytica 159:217–228
- Hess, B.B., Markson, E.W. and Stein, J.P. (2000). Sociology. Macmillan Publishing Company. New York.pp16.
10. Ibitoye, S.J., Shaibu, U.M., Sanda, M.E. and Ajayi, B. (2016). Effect of Malaria on Farm Household Income in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development. 19(1): 2386-2391. Published by Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
11. Jette, A. M.; Harley, S. M. and Kooyoomjian, J. T. (2003). Are the International Classification of Functioning (ICF) Activity and Participation Dimensions Distinct? J Rehabil Med., 35(3):145-149.
12. Kelly BJ, Stain HJ, Coleman C, Perkins D, Fragar L, Fuller J, Lewin TJ, Lyle D, Carr VJ, Wilson JM, et al. Mental health and well-being within rural communities: the Australian rural mental health study. Aust J Rural Health.18(1):16–24
13. Koster, M. ; Nakken, H.; Pijl, S. J.; and Van Houten, E. J. (2009). Being part of the Peer Group: A Literature Study Focusing on the Social Dimension of Inclusion in Education. Int J Inclusive Ed, 13(2): 117-140.
14. Koster, M. ; Nakken, H.; Pijl, S. J.; Van Houten, E. J. and Lutje, Spelberg H. C. (2008). Assessing Social Participation of Pupils with Special Needs in Inclusive Education: The Construction of a Teacher Questionnaire. Ed Res Eval, 14(5): 395-409.
15. Mutambara, J. (2013). Herbicides use by Smallholder Farmers in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, Nigeria. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 3(7): 514-522.
16. Mwaura, F., J. Tungani, D. Sikuku and P. Woomer (2012), “Acceptability of cereal banks as a marketing intervention among small holder farmers in western Kenya. Outlook on Agriculture, 41(1): 35-40(6).
17. Osuntogun, C. A. (1975). A Statistical Study of some Determinants of Membership Participation in Western Nigeria Rural Credit Cooperatives. Bulletin of Rural Economics and Sociology, 9(1): 1.
18. Segal, R.; Mandich, A.; Polatajko, H. and Valliant, Cook J. (2002). Stigma and its Management: A Pilot Study of Parental Perceptions of the Experiences of Children with Developmental Coordination Disorder. Am J Occupat Ther, 56(4): 422-428.
19. Shaibu, U.M., Onuche, U. and Ibitoye, S.J. (2015): Effect of HIV/AIDS Prevalence on the Farm Income of People Living With HIV/AIDS in Kogi State, Nigeria. Journal of Advances in Biological and Basic Research 01(01): 47-52.
20. Shaibu, U.M. Ibitoye, S.J., and Saliu, O. J. (2014). Community Participation and Agricultural Development in Ankpa Local Government Area of Kogi State, Nigeria. Confluence Journal of Economics and Allied Sciences, Kogi State University, Anyigba. 1(1):128-136.
21. Shattuck, P. T.; Orsmond, G. I.; Wagner, M. and Cooper, B.P. C. (2011). Participation in Social Activities among Adolescents with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. PLoS One, 2011; 6(11).
22. Tologbonse, D. (2004). Food yams: Advances in Research. IITA, Ibadan NRCR, Umudike, Nigeria: 187-214, Tnumhfo Towns, 20p.
23. Tope, S. (2011). Participation Methodologies and Approaches in Agricultural Extension in Nigeria. Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON). ARMTI, Ilorin, Nigeria. 309p.