- Adewuyi, S.A., Phillip, B.B., Ayinde, I.A. and Akerele, D. (2010). Analysis of profitability of fish farming in Ogun State, Nigeria. Human Ecology, 31 (3): 179-184
- Ahmed, N., Muir, J.F., & Garnett, S.T. (2012). Bangladesh needs a “blue-green revolution” to achieve a green economy. Ambio, 41, 211–215.
- Ajala, A.S. and A. Gana (2015). Analysis of challenges facing rice processing in Nigeria. Journal of Food Processing Volume 2, 6p http://dx. doi. org/10.1155/2015/893673
- Akegbejo-Samsons, Y. (2010). Rice-fish production strategies in the coastal floodplains of Ondo State, Nigeria. Second Africa Rice Congress, 22–26 March 2010, Bamako, Mali
- Anyanwu, P.E., Gabriel, U.U., Akinrotimi, O.A., Bekibele, D.O. and Onunkwo, D.N. (2007). Scientific research and essay, 2(8), 295-301.
- Apata, T.G., O.M. Apata, O.A. Igbalajobi and S.M.O. Awoniyi (2010). Determinants of rural poverty in Nigeria: Evidence from smallholder farmers in South-western, Nigeria. Journal of Science and Technology Education Research, 1(4), 85 - 91,
- Awotide, B.A., T.T. Awoyemi, A. Diagne, V.T. Ojehomon (2011). Rice seed on income: evidence from rice farming households in Nigeria. OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development 02: 12. Available at http://www.ssrn.com/link/OIDA-Intl-Journal-Sustainable-Dev.html
- Cai, R., D. Ni and J. Wang. 1995a. Rice-Fish culture in China: the past, present and future, p. 3-14. In K.T. MacKay (ed.) Rice-fish culture in China. International Development Research Centre (IDRC) Ottawa, Canada, 276 p.
- Edwards, P. (1998). A systems approach for the promotion of integrated aquaculture. Aquaculture Economics & Management, 2(1), 1-12.
10. Ezenwa, Z. I. (1991). Fish production through exploitation of aquaculture potentials of the estuaries and floodplains of Nigeria. In Proceedings of the 4th Annual Seminar of Committee of Directors of Research Institutes (CODRI), Dec .1991, pp.49–60. Lagos, CODRI.
11. FAO (2001). Integrated agriculture-aquaculture: A premier. FAO Fisheries Technical Paper 407, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome.
12. FAO. (2017). Culture of Fish in Rice Fields (Catla catla), mrigal (Cirrhinus cirrosus) and rohu (Labeo rohita) in Bangladesh and India. The World Fish Center. FAO, Rome
13. FAO. (1957). Fish culture in rice fi elds, p. 193-206. In A preliminary review and annotated bibliography from Section II and III of Proc. Indo-Pacif. Fish. Coun. 7. FAO, Rome.
14. Gooley, G. J. and Gavine, F. M. (2003). Integrated Agri-Aquaculture Systems A Resource Handbook for Australian Industry Development. A report for the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation. Edited by Gooley, G. J. and Gavine, F. M. RIRDC Publication No RIRDC Project No. MFR-2A© 2003 Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation
15. Jamiu, O. S., Mahammed, K. I and Folashade, O. E (2016). Socio-Economics determinants of improved rice technologies’ adoption among small scale farmers in Kogi State, Nigeria. Economics and Organization, 13(2), 217-232
16. Kumolu-Johnson, C. A. and Ndimele, P. E. (2010). Lenght-Weight Relationships and Condition Factors of Twenty-One Fish Species in Ologe Lagoon, Lagos Nigeria. Asian Journal of Science and Frontier Research Agriculture & Biology, 12(4), 123
17. Li, K. 1992. Rice-fi sh farming in China: past, present and future, p. 17-26. In C.R. de la Cruz, C. Lightfoot, B.A. Costa-Pierce, V.R. Carangal and M.P. Bimbao (eds.) Ricefish research and development in Asia. ICLARM Conf.
18. Lightfoot, C., Van Dam, A. and Cost-Pierce, B. (1992). What is happening to the rice yields in rice–fish systems? p177–183. In: dela Cruz CR, Lighkfoot C, Costa-Pierce BA, Carangal VR and Bimboa MAP eds. Rice–fish research and development in Asia. ICLARM Conference Proceedings 24. International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management, Manila, Philippines.
19. Miller, J., T. Atanda. and G. Asala (2006). Aquaculture in West Africa: Integrated Irrigation-Aquaculture Opportunities in Nigeria: The Special Program for Food Security and Rice-Fish Farming in Nigeria. books.google.com
20. National Population Commission (2006). Official Gazette(FGP/71/52007/2,500(OL24); Legal
21. NIOMR (2012). Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, News Letter 2012.
22. NIOMR (2017). Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, NIOMR in Brief.
23. notice on publication of the details of the breakdown of the national and state provisional totals 2006 census, Retrieved from http://www.nigerianstate.gov.ng.
24. Okoye, F.C. (2004). Integrated rice-fish farming in Nigeria: Its feasibility and economic viability. p.168–172. In: 18th Annual Conference of the Fisheries Society of Nigeria (FISON), 8–12 December 2003, Owerri, Nigeria. Available at: http://aquaticcommons. org/872/1/FISON2003_168%2D172. pdf.
25. Olaoye, O. J. (2010). Dynamics of the adoption process of improved fisheries technology in Lagos and Ogun State, Nigeria. Ph.D Thesis, Department of Aquaculture and Fisheries Management, University of Agriculture Abeokuta, 337pp.
26. Olaoye, O. J.; I. A. Akintayo; M. A. Adekoya; F. B. Aje and Bamidele, N. A. (2011). Socio-economic constraints to fish farming integration and impediments to the acceptability of fish cultured fed with maggots in Abeokuta zone of Ogun state, Nigeria. Report and Opinion (3). http://www. sciencepub. net/report
27. Olumba, C. C. and M. A. Y. Rahji (2014). An analysis of the determinants of the adoption of improved plantain technologies in Anambra State, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Sustainability, 5(2), 232-245
28. Onemolease, E.A. and Alakpa, S.O. (2009). Determinants of adoption decisions of rural youths in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. Journal of Social Science, 20 (1), 61-66
29. Peng, C. Y., & So, T. S. H. (2002a). Modeling strategies in logistic regression. Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods, 14, 147–156.
30. Shaibu, U. M, and Shaibu, Y.A. (2017). Adoption determinants of improved farming technologies: an assessment of rural rice farmers in Kogi state, Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Rural Research, 1(1), 5-10
31. Tran, N., Crissman, C., Chijere, A., Chee, H.M., Jiau, T.S., & Valdivia, R.O. (2013). Ex-ante assessment of integrated aquaculture-agriculture adoption and impact in Southern Malawi. Working Paper AAS-2013-03, CGIAR Research Program and Aquatic Agricultural Systems, Penang, Malaysia.
32. Ujoh, F.T., F. Ujoh and I. Kile (2016). Integrated Production of Rice and Fish: Toward a Sustainable Agricultural Approach. Journal of Scientific Research & Reports, 10(6), 1-9.
33. Yaro, I. (2003) Feasibility of adopting integrated rice-cum-fish culture system to enhance the development of conventional aquaculture participation in Niger State. In: 16th Annual Conference of the Fisheries Society of Nigeria (FISON) , 4-9 November 2001 ,Maiduguri, Nigeria, pp. 31-36.
34. Orebiyi, J., Eze, C., Henri-Ukoha, A., Akubude, F., Ibitoye, S. (2011). Demand for Institutional Credit from the Nacrdb by Small Scale Farmers in Imo State, Nigeria.. International Journal of Agricultural Science, Research and Technology in Extension and Education Systems, 1(2), 83-87.