Document Type : Regular articles
Department of Management, Shoushtar Branch, Islamic Azad University, Shoushtar, Iran
The purpose of this study was analyzing knowledge management in agricultural colleges Islamic Azad University of Khuzestan Province, Iran. The statistical population was (N=210). The sample size (n=108) were investigated. After confirm the validity of the instrument by panel of experts, to determine the reliability coefficient using Cronbach alpha coefficients were obtained for all sections of the questionnaire over 0.81 were calculated. Method of research was descriptive and correlative. Based on the results, research activities, job motivation, academic rank, social and cultural activity can explain 65.7% of variance of knowledge management.
- Ahmad, N., Lodhi, M.S., Zaman, K., Naseem, I. (2017). Knowledge Management: a Gateway for Organizational Performance. J Knowl Econ 8, 859–876 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13132-015-0282-3
- Ahmadinejad, M. (2012). Analyzing Knowledge Management of Experts and Managers in Agricultural College of Islamic Azad University, Shoushtar Branch. International Journal of Agricultural Science, Research and Technology in Extension and Education Systems, 2(4),171-174.
- Caiazza, R., Richardson, A., & Audretsch, D. B. (2015). Knowledge effects on competitiveness: from firms to regional advantage. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 40(6), 899–909.
- Cassiman, B., & Veugelers, R. (2002). R&D cooperation and spillovers: Some empirical evidence from Belgium. American Economic Review, 92(4), 1169–1184.
- Hayter, C. S. (2013). Conceptualizing knowledge-based entrepreneurship networks: perspectives from the literature. Small Business Economics, 41(4), 899–911.
- Jalali, S. M. J, Afrazh, F. and Nezafati, N. (2005). Software design and application of comprehensive knowledge management system (case study in the Ministry of Roads and Transportation of Iran). Fifth International Conference on Industrial Engineering.
- Ljvardi, A and Khanbabaie, M. (2005). Facilitating factors of knowledge management in work teams (Case study: Agricultural Bank). Management Knowledge Quarterly, 20(76), 97 - 116.
- Mehralizadeh, Y. (2002). Global economy, organizational change, education and training and development and utilization of skills in the industry. Journal of Management Studies, Allameh Tabatabaei University, No. 27-28.
- Tavassoli, S., Bengtsson, L., & Karlsson, C. (2017). Strategic entrepreneurship and knowledge spillovers: Spatial and aspatial perspectives. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 13(1), 233–249.