- Ajagbe, F. A. (2012). Application of probit to factors affecting small scale enterprises’ decision to take credit: A case study of Oyo State, Nigeria. Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2(8), 1064-1071.
- Delta State Government (2003). “About Delta State, Retrieved from http://www.deltastate.gov.ng
- Emaziye P.O. and Ebewore S.O. (2020). Rural Folks Perception of Effect of Activities of Miscreants on Agricultural Production in Rural Communities of Delta State, Nigeria. International Journal of Research and Review, 7 (11), 2454-2237
- Food and Agricultural Organization (2012). “International Year of cooperatives. www.fao.org
- Idrisa, Y.L. Sulume I.M and Muhammad S.T (2006). Socio-economic factors affecting the participation of women in agricultural co-operatives in Gwoza local government, Borno state, Nigeria, Agro-Science, 6 (2), 72-78.
- I-project (2011). The Influence of Agricultural Cooperatives in the Development of Food Production in Nigeria. https://iproject.com.ng/agriculture/the-influence-of-agricultural-cooperatives-in-the-development-of-food-production-in-nigeria/index.html
- International Labour Organisation. (2007). Cooperative fact sheet No1 Cooperatives and rural employment, ILO Coop Fact sheet No.1.
- National Bureau of Statistic. (2017). Demographic Statistics Bulletin, NBS.
- National Population Census. (2016). National Population Census, Federal Republic of Nigeria, , NPC.
10. Odoemenem, I.U and Obinne, C.P.O. (2012). Assessing the factors influencing the utilization of improved cereal crop production technologies by small-scale farmers Nigeria, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 3(1), 180-193.
11. Okorji E.C. and Majeha R.O (2010). The formed Agricultural Loan in Nigeria: The demand for loans and delinquency problems of small holders farmers in Owerri Agricultural zone of Imo State, Nigeria. Int.J. Tropical Agricultural Science 1993, pp 11-13
12. Okwuokenye, G. F., Ovharhe, O. J., Agoda, S. and Enujeke, E. C. (2020). Patronizing Agricultural Cooperatives: The Journey towards Zero Hunger Attainment in South-South States, Nigeria . Transylvanian Review, Vol. 27. No. 49: online
13. Olatinwo K.B., A. Muhammad Lawal, S. Ayojide (2012) Analysis of Rural Farming Household Access to Credit in Kware State Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Food Science, 10(2), 50-62.
14. Ovharhe, O. J. (2020). Evaluation of Fadama III Project in the Niger Delta Area of Nigeria: Constraints and Strategies Perceptions. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, 10(2), 541 – 549.
15. Ovharhe, O. J., Okpara, O. and Asedegbega, C. (2020). Assessment of Stakeholders’ Contributions to Livestock Development in Delta State, Nigeria: Rural Infrastructure Intervention Open Agriculture Scopus, Thompson Reuters 5(1): 10-15.
16. Rahji M.A.Y. and S.A. Fakoyode (2009). “A multiomical legit analysis of Agricultural credit rationing by commercial banks in Nigeria. International Journal of Finance and Economics. 24-91
17. Sani Ibrahim, S. and Aliero, H. (2012). An analysis of farmers access to formal credit in the rural areas of Nigeria. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 7 (2), 6249 - 6253.