- Agricultural Bank. (2018). Agricultural Bank performance report in different years. Economic Statistics Office, Tehran.
- Amini, A. (2013). Optimal planning and allocation of agricultural production resources in conditions of uncertainty. Quarterly Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 24(3), 56-65.
- Caplin, D.,A. & Cornblatt, J.S.H. (2004). Multi objective Incestments planning under uncertainty”. Omega 3(4), 423-441.
- Demzu, J C.and Ozgebu, E G.( 2018). Theories and models of agricultural development. Annals of Reviews and Research, 1(5), 134-137.
- Eshraghi, F and Salami, H. (2005). The effect of unifying the rate of bank facilities on the allocation of credits to the agricultural sector. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 36(5), 1053-1063..
- Feher, A.; Gosa, V., and Raicov, M. ( 2017). Convergence of Romanian and Europe union. Agriculture evolution and prospective assessment. Land Use Policy, 67, 670-678.
- Gol Aghaei Darzi, H. ( 2012). Prioritization of investment in the field of agricultural engineering, agricultural economics in agricultural sub-sectors of Mazandaran province. Master Thesis, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran.
- Karimi, F., & Zahedikeyvan, M. ( 2010). Determining the economic investment index in the optimal allocation of facilities to the tourism industry in conditions of uncertainty. Journal of Economic Research and Policies 19(59), 151-174
- Kiani, H., Ghlami, A., and Moradi, A. (2013). Compilation of macroeconomic model of agricultural sector with emphasis on the main sub-sectors. Agriculture and Development, 21(83), 59-87.
10. Makian, S., sadarabad,i A., & Serlak, A. ( 2011). Determining the optimal model of allocation of bank facilities using fuzzy logic in terms of risk conditions (Case study: Facilities granted by the Agricultural Bank of Tehran). Journal of Economic Policy 2(40), 2546-2556.
11. Mirahmadi, M., and Torkamani, J. (2010). The effect of bank credit on macro variables in the agricultural sector in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 2 (2): 37-56.
12. Ouedraogo,R., Desawadogo,D., and Desawadogo, H. (2020). Private and public investment in sub –saharan Africa The role of instability risks. African Development Review, 31(3), 318-334.
13. Poursafar, Z and Mohammadi, M. (2015). Investigating the effect of investment in Iran's agricultural sector on employment and value added. Shiraz, Kharazmi Institute of Science and Technology.
14. Sameti, M and Framarzpour, B. (2004). A Study of Barriers to Private Investment in the Agricultural Sector of Iran. Quarterly Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 12(45), 1034‐1037.
15. Soltani, Gh. (2004). Determining the rate of return on investment in the agricultural sector. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 12(45), 19-40.
16. Tambunan, T H. (2012). A survey of business models for agricultural investment in Indonesia. International Institute for Sustainable Development.
17. Yunna, Wu., Wang, J., Shaoya, Ji., and Zixin, H. (2019). Optimal investment selection of industrial and commercial roof top distributed PV project based on combination weights and cloud-TODIM model from SME’ perspectives. Journal of Cleaner Production, 234(7), 534-548.